Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood has been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of raping a woman.
Greenwood was also arrested on suspicion of assault on Sunday following allegations on social media.
The 20-year-old was then further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and making threats to kill on Tuesday.
Man United previously said the forward would not return to training or matches until further notice.
Following the striker’s arrest, video game developer EA Sports said Greenwood had been removed from FIFA products.
Sportswear firm Nike previously said it had suspended its relationship with the footballer.