TS Galaxy centre-back Khulumani Ndamane has made an honest admission regarding his transfer ‘rumours to Mamelodi Sundowns’, describing the prolonged speculation as ‘disturbing’.
Ndamane has been one of the best defenders in the Betway Premiership since breaking into the top-flight at the start of last season. The Bafana Bafana defender joined Galaxy as a free agent in July 2024 after parting ways with the Kaizer Chiefs DStv Diski Challenge side.
In his time at Galaxy so far, the KZN-born star has proven his qualities to play out from the back and his solid defensive prowess. Last season, Ndamane made 27 appearances across all competitions and caught the eye of Bafana coach Hugo Broos.
The 21-year-old has been a regular in the Bafana squad in the past few months, and he’s on course to participate at the AFCON in Morocco next month.
Following his rise to prominence, Ndamane reportedly attracted interest from Masandawana, while some media outlets have alleged that the player has already signed with Sundowns.
KHULUMANI NDAMANE SAYS SUNDOWNS RUMOURS ARE DISTURBING

Speaking at a media open day at Galaxy’s training grounds on Thursday, Ndamane admitted that the rumours are disturbing and unsettling.
“At some point, the rumours are disturbing because if you focus on them, you’ll end up forgetting what you have to do on the pitch,” Ndamane replied to FARPost.
“So I told myself that everything that is happening right now is happening because of my hard work. People are always going to talk, and everything has its own time. Mine is just to continue working hard; if it happens [moving to Sundowns], it will happen when the time is right.”
In the current campaign, Ndamane has already played 12 matches in all competitions and provided two assists, making a big impact in Galaxy’s promising start to the 2025/26 season.
RELATED STORY: ‘I wish to play there’: Galaxy’s Ndamane eyes big move